- This event has passed.
2020 Women’s Empowerment Summit: Raise Your Voice
April 4, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$65
In conjunction with Equal Pay Week 2020, Women of Toledo (WOT) with Presenting Partners, AAUW Toledo Branch, Jumpstart NW Ohio and Radisson at the Univ of Toledo, welcome you to join the 2020 3rd Annual Women’s Empowerment Summit: Raise Your Voice.
When: Join for the half-day summit on Saturday, April 4th, 2020 from 9 am – 3 pm at Radisson Hotel at the University of Toledo, 3100 Glendale Ave Toledo OH 43614
Raise Your Voice will feature speakers and workshops that will focus on amplifying women’s personal power specifically in terms of advocacy and economic empowerment. There is no exact art or science to Raise Your Voice. In order to reach goals like parity, equity and equal pay, every woman must feel supported and empowered to identify and ask for what she needs: for herself, for her career, her family and community. Our voices are needed! We must use all the tools at our disposal to raise awareness and ask others to listen, understand and respect who we are and what we stand for.
Raise Your Voice will offer the following:
• A keynote address educating and empowering women to use personal power to engage in advocacy and economic empowerment work in a personal, professional, social and/or political sense.
• Roundtable Discussions on women’s leadership and: Economic Sustainability, Advocacy, Small Business, Corporate Balance, Intersectional Lives, Cross-Cultural Perspectives and Social Progress
• Networking and relationship-building within a diverse community.
• Women’s Expo: Shop local with Women Business Enterprise, Health & Wellness resources and information on supporting groups & local agencies that provide economic empowerment services.
We hope to attract an intergenerational audience of women who are seeking professional, personal, and economic growth to attend the event and take advantage of resources to help them tap into their own potential to empower themselves and others to Raise their Voices. Attendees will spend the day learning and planning and will leave the summit knowing the next steps to achieve their own success, professional or personally.
Registration includes program book, Summit bag, continental breakfast, and boxed lunch.Ticket price is $65 and scholarships are available for any participants with financial hardship through our ‘No Women Left Behind’ program. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Are you a student? Please contact our ask Team, Kristina ElSayed for a special discount code.
After registration: Show your support by adding our 2020 WES social media profile photo frame.
Facebook: Go to facebook.com/profilepicframes and search for Women of Toledo.
For more info please contact: Nina Corder at email@example.com or Anna Brogan-Knight at Anna@womenoftoledo.org
or visit www.womenoftoledo.org/wes
- April 4, 2020
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Advocacy, Communications/marketing, Community service, Cultural, Economic empowerment, Education, Feminism, Financial services, Health, Life transition, Mentoring, Mindfulness, Networking, Outreach, Personal development, Philanthropy, Professional development, Social justice, STEM, Wellness, Workshop, Young professional, Youth
September 25 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
October 3 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm