Black History Month: Art, Food and Soul
February 25, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 8:30 pm| $25.00
About this Event
Three one hour “Gallery Style” showings will take place at 4 PM, 5:15PM & 6:30PM.
(**Limit of 25 attendees per showing in order to adhere to Covid-19 guidelines – mask is required and temperature check upon entering premises)
● View beautiful African American inspired art displayed by our featured artist, Cydnee Moore throughout the restaurant.
● Meet our 419HerHub of local African American Women Business owners (ranging from Home Repair/Construction Owners to Clothing Boutique owners!)
● Eat appetizers and sweets from our four African American caterers.
○ Avocado & Cheese Charcuterie https://www.avocadoandcheese.com
○ Island Soul https://www.facebook.com/islandsoul.llc
○ HotBox Bistro https://www.facebook.com/HotBoxOrder
○ Be Sweet Treats https://www.facebook.com/besweettreats419
This ticketed event is open to the general public and consists of one-hour timed showings that include a cash bar, food, and an opportunity to meet & learn about our black owned female businesses within the HerHub community.
HerHub prides itself on the diversity of membership within our support network, and continues to find ways not only to elevate, highlight and celebrate minority businesses, but also decrease the network gap that exists among women of color businesses owners through events like this one!
Thank you to our Presenting Partners: Mansour Wealth Management and Fowl & Fodder Downtown Toledo