Virtual Mentorship Circle with YWOT – April
April 29 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- We value diversity of age, ethnicity, gender, religion, ability, experience, class, size and more- and to find ways to drive this through every element.
- We have created spaces where women of many generations can interact and support one another.
- We support participatory of exchange knowledge, experiences, and skill to foster unique opportunities for innovation, learning, and accountability.
- We nurture the goal of learning from the past and reflecting on the present to create a more just and equitable future.
- We also value vulnerability. We have real conversations about where we are and what we need to succeed- and are comfortable with change.
- We want to create a new reality where women all ages can make progress from a real advice from real women!
- We capitalize on the opportunity and the ability to connect, communicate and collaborate with more women in our community.
- We are your Mentors, friends, peer-support and local network that join the movement of local women supporting women.